Alice
Prepare Dishes For Party On This Weekend I invited several old friends to attend my birthday party in my home at the weekend, to be honest, I am not good at cooking even though I was once make my mind to learn or creat some special dishes for my family and friends and I tried to do them too, but it seemed I should practise it more and more. In my young age, eating is only eating, I don't care what meals prepared by parents and I never think about eating is a huge part of culture at that time, but now I think there are endless food knowledge to learn for me. So everytime when I went to the restaurant, I would notice the differences eating culture of our country, sometimes it was so funny when you knew a story behind the dish. In our country, vegetables are main dishes served on table, now I will make a menu for my friends. Prepare some fruits first, how about strart with snake melon which is one of my favorite fruit, :) in fact, it was packed with vegetable not with fruits in supermarket. I used to eat in my hometown. Then I will prepare five to six dishes, the first one I want to introduce is Mapo Tofu, a very nutritional dish, which is the good substitute of meat, it also an all-time favorite for spicy food fans, just thinking about the soft tofu contrasting with the slightly crispy beef, people will easily surrender to the tried-and-true. Moreover, cooking Mapo tofu is not that complicated, that's why I choosed reason, the senond, sweet and sour spare ribs, I personal to see how the chef cooked this dish, chef told me the key factor of this dish to boil souce to keep it with appropriate thick. Next is steamed crad, it's another easy dish for me too. Braised fish, the needed ingredients are peppers, ginger, garlic, sugar, sauce. Mixed Shred with dressing, low caloric dish, to eat as possible as you can. Cucumber with Jelly Fish is another dish can make you have a good appetite. Of course, a delicious soup is very necessary, Three-Delicacy soup which I had been drunk in the restaurant ever and the spcial taste still stay in my memory. At last, I will make the care for us instead of buying from cake store. I hope my friends don't be so fussy about my dishes.
Haaaaaa, I'd love to invite you if you want.
I definitely wish to be there...but the way is what...?