Tonia
English. I'm tired of my monotonous life, I need more money to live, I'm tired of studying English, I sometimes wonder why English study if I do not need for my work, nor for my life. Why do you like your job? I like my job because I have a good salary and I work only 7.30 every day, my journey is from 7.30 a.m. to 15.00 PM, in the afternoon I don't work AND The weekend are free. I have a month of holidays, however it makes very hard, specially I have to get up very early , and I hate to get up early.

I'm tired of my monotonous life, I need more money to live, and I'm tired of studying English. I sometimes wonder why I study English if I do not need it for my work or my life.

Why do you like your job?

I like my job because I have a good salary and I work only seven and a half hours every day. My workday is from 7.30 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. In the afternoon I don't work AND the weekends are free. I have a month of holidays. However, it's very hard, especially since I have to get up very early, and I hate to get up early.

If English does not add to your life, then why do you bother with it?
sounds relative.....