Yang
The time I rediscovered myself This article I wrote yesterday is used to help a junior student with his speech contest,but I was not writing it with confidence.As I once said to my friend,"My confidence is getting elapsed,and finally it collapsed!"So,I need your help to regain my confidence.Thank you! The time I rediscovered myself If our life can be compared to a book whose pages are infinite,we’re the readers that read every different moment of our life and ourselves.Actually the time I rediscovered myself was the moment I’m willing to learn from my competitor with a modest heart. I used to envy others’ abilities or skills if they are better than me,and I never thought about learn something from others,because I was a little bit pride and always keep prejudices in my mind.But last time on the stage of a speech contest,I meet a boy whose English is perfect in both pronunciation and grammar,I was totally shocked by his advanced speech skill,although I think his level is what I can’t get to directly,but I make my mind to learn from him with a indeed modest mind.The moment I realized that I’ve been willing to learn from others is exactly the time I rediscovered myself. As a junior student,I think it’s a wonderful chance for me to have the time which I could recovered myself,and I think I will achieve more if I could learn more from others!