Joaquin
Christmas Hello. Every one knows Christmas is coming. Many people like this time because it is normally when the family has meetings together in a house. If you have you grandmother close, probably you will go to her house or at least this is very common in my family. A few days ago to Christmas, what it is the 24th on December in Spain, my grandmother and some assistants as my mother or my aunt buy so much food for every one like vegetables, lamb, potatoes and chocolate cakes for pudding of course. Usually old people has some gin tonic instead of cakes and it is very rutine to have brandy for offering. My favourite uncle, who is favourite because is like my second father, plays in a music band and he sings very well so every years he starts singing a Christmas Carol and some people follow him. There are some shy peolple who are always laughing but they have never danced. This year also is more special because I was all year out away in another country and the return will be more sensitive than other years. Anyway we will sing and dance like always. Cheers. Joaquin