smelval
Please help me with my SMALL notebook! Thanks in advance Good day to you! How are things going? What's the weather like? It's quite cold outside and a bit snowing. My day was very difficult today. After work I had to go to the court. I was told there that in two week there will be the first trial about divorce. I was walking to the court plus I was walking home from court, My legs are aching with tiredness, My daughter is still having a runny nose. She refuses to have her nose sprayed with medication. I am going to my sister's now as I have to return some of her stuffs. I hope to get good news from you. Stay warm. Yours,

Please help me with my SMALL notebook entry! Thanks in advance

Good day to you!
How are things going? What's the weather like? It's quite cold outside and a bit snowing snowy [1].
My day was very difficult today [2]. After work I had to go to the court. I was told there that in two weeks there will be the first trial about the divorce. I was walking walked to the court, plus I was walking walked home from court, so my legs are aching with tiredness,. 
My daughter is still having still has a runny nose. She refuses to have her nose sprayed with medication.
I am going to my sister's now as I have to return some of her stuffs.
I hope to get good news from you.
Stay warm.
Yours,

----

[1] 'Snowing' is a verb: "Today it is snowing."

'Snowy' is an adjective: "It is a snowy day."

[2] If you say "my day", <em>without any other words</em>, it means "today", so it is not necessary to write both.  You could use either of these two sentences:

"My day was very difficult."

"Today was very difficult."

I said that "my day", without any other words, means "today".  However, you can use other words to change what is meant by "my day".  As examples:

"My day yesterday was difficult."

"My day tomorrow will be difficult."