Sofron
Lyrics What is the lyrics? In my case, it is the describing. I does not feel any inspiration and exaltation, i am just try to find a necessary words. In my opininion, it is not correct, because i should have a emotions! All poets wrote their masterpieces thinking about somethink sublime and beautiful. Sometimes they name it like "meeting with muses". But i have problems with it, that is my trouble. Finally, i just express my opinion about lyrics. I like to write lyrics (in Russian language, of course!) and i want to know, how writes poems another persons. Can someone leave there his own poem? i want to compare writing of lyrics in Russia and other countries.

Lyrics

What is the lyrics? In my case, it is the describing. I does not feel any inspiration and exaltation, i am just try to find a necessary words.

What are lyrics? In my case, it (т.е. writing lyrics) is the describing <em>of smthing</em> / In my case, they are description/s. I do not feel any inspiration or exaltation, I am just trying / I just try to find the necessary words.

In my opininion, it is not correct, because i should have a emotions! All poets wrote their masterpieces thinking about somethink sublime and beautiful.

In my opinion, this is not correct, because/since I should have/feel emotions! 

Sometimes they name it like "meeting with muses". But i have problems with it, that is my trouble.

Sometimes they call it somethink like "meeting with muses"

Finally, I will just express my opinion about lyrics. I like to write lyrics (in Russian language ["...language" почти всегда необязателбным], of course!) and i want to know, how writes poems another persons.

...and I want to know how other people write (their) poems/poetry.

Can someone leave there his own poem? i want to compare writing of lyrics in Russia and other countries.

Can anyone leave their own poem/poetry here? 

Myself, I haven't tried to write poetry in a long time. I would probably be far too embarrassed to share it anyway. One of my favourite English language poets, though, is John Berryman. It's interesting - almost all of my favourite poetry, I have only read in translation - which must be very different from the original.

I personally prefer lyrics and poetry <em>not</em> to rhyme. What about you?