Misa
11/26/2014 I have watched a movie, but I cannot recall the name. In a development project, even though the developer tried to compensate an old lady with a big sum of money, she refused to sell her house. This old lady’s house is the only house left unsold to the developer. As a result, the developer was unable to develop the whole plot of land. The developer was trying to use legal means to chase the old lady away from her house. This had brought a lawsuit against her. A lawyer was sympathy to the old lady. He decided to do his very best to help this lady. According to the old lady, the house had a sentimental value to her. It was a place where she spent her life with her late husband. Finally the lawyer won the lawsuit and the lady was able to continue to stay in the house. At the ending, the truth was that the lady murdered her husband and buried his body in the house garden.

11/26/2014

I have watched a movie, but I cannot recall the name. In a development project, even though the developer tried to compensate an old lady with a big sum of money, she refused to sell her house. This old lady’s house is the only house left unsold to the developer. As a result, the developer was unable to develop the whole plot of land.
The developer was trying to use legal means to chase the old lady away from her house. He brought a lawsuit against her. A lawyer was sympathyetic to the old lady. He decided to do his very best to help this lady. According to the old lady, the house had a sentimental value to her. It was a the place where she spent her life with her late husband.
Finally, the lawyer won the lawsuit and the lady was able to continue to stay in the house. At the ending, the truth was that the lady murdered her husband and buried his body in the house garden.