Vicco Lee
English Dairy 25/11 Can you help me? Actually,I study English for about 10 yeas. I can read, talk some easy, but I can't use English as native language. It makes me so sad. As you see, I even can't do an easy dairy. I can pass the English examination, But can't use it. Practice is important for a learner.
1

English Dairy diary 25/11 Can you help me?

Actually,I've been studying English for about 10 years. I can read, and talk some simple stuffeasy, but I can't use English as like a native language(no surprise). It makes me so sad. As you can see, I even can't do an easy dairy can't even write an easy diary note.  I can pass the any English examination, but I can't use it. Practice is important for a learner.

加油!不要放弃!

Ok You need to listen , listen and listen good podcasts and talk to friends, then making mistakes you'll improve your English skills. Study grammar and read text, study text it's not the better way to learn English...
I would like to practise speaking in skype. If you would like too.
Yeah find someone who is willing to help you practice speaking.. You know our mouths are not used to this language even if we have every thing clear in our minds because we are not natives.. So practice is the only key to get better.. Happy learning.. ;)
girl, listen what u need is to speak that´s all u r gonna meake some mistakes but we learn from our mistakes use skype to speak with someone else.