Lucia
Activity weekend PLEASE, I WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF SOMEONE COULD CORRECT MY EMAIL. Hi Jack, I'm so pleased to hear from you. Of course, I'll help you! My area has undergone huge changes. The city has been regenerated and there are so many historical places to visit. The best area is situated on the outskirts, near the old bridge. There is a beautiful landscape where if you stare up at the background, an ancient castle is hidden behind the mountains. In addition, you ought to hire bikes whether you want to enjoy the nature and sightseeings. This weekend, there is an exhibition about the castle that I have already mentioned. I guess, they will explain when thr castle was rebuilt, so it had better visit the castle before going to the exhibition. I would like to have fun with all of you, but I'm doing my intership during the week so I will be available at the weekend. Best wishes Lucia
1

Activity weekend
PLEASE, I WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF SOMEONE COULD CORRECT MY EMAIL.

Hi Jack,

I'm so pleased to hear from you. Of course I'll help you! My area has undergone huge changes. The city has been regenerated and there are so many historical places to visit. The best area is situated on the outskirts, near the old bridge. There is a beautiful landscape where if you stare up at the background, an ancient castle is hidden behind the mountains. In addition, you could rent bikes if you want to enjoy the nature and sightseeing.

This weekend, there is an exhibition about that same castle. They will explain when the castle was rebuilt, so we had better visit the castle before going to the exhibition.

I would like to have fun with all of you, but I'm doing my internship during the week so I will be available at the weekend.

Best wishes
Lucia