Marilia
Beautiful Vienna I really love to watch TV programs a lot about travels, restaurants and the culture from another countries. And I saw one special oh them, about Vienna. I couldn´t believe how it is so amazing. I liked specially about the old chocolates stores that sell chocolates in violin size and with the face of Mozart in its package. I learned about the streets foods, for example, a big sausage that the people eat while riding for its beautiful and antique dowtown. I also liked about the musical habits including greatest classics composers. In the end if anyone else from Vienna could speak more about it I will love. Thanks

I really love to watch TV programs about traveling, restaurants and the culture from other countries. I saw one special about Vienna. I couldn´t believe how amazing it is! I especially liked the old chocolate stores! They sell chocolates in violin size and with the face of Mozart on its package. I learned about street vendors, for example, a big sausage that the people eat while walking the beautiful and antique downtown streets. I also liked about the music, including greatest classic composers. In the end, if anyone else from Vienna wants to speak more about it, I would love that. Thanks!

Great job! I completely understood your notebook entry! In a few spots you used a plural word when not needed (chocolates stores) 

Keep working at it and good luck!