Aleksandra
Please, help to find mistakes! Is the Internet a good or a bad tool for people to use? Internet is a global network that draws every day more and more people from around the world. Network access provides us with any information. Of course, the Internet is evil if it violates our way of life, separates from the real communication. On the Internet, there is absolutely no censorship. Spending a lot of time on the computer, we spoil our health. But still, I do not think that the Internet is evil. It all depends on how correctly and in the necessary purposes, we are able to use this resource. We pass, download the necessary information from the web, order products online in store for home delivery, obtain education, conducting on-line meetings, find a job, and much more. Determine for what purpose you need it and use as directed. Internet - it's a huge, comfortable and accessible source of information. How we use it, depends on us, how depends and what he will be for us - evil or good.

Please, help to find mistakes!

Is the Internet a good or a bad tool for people to use?
The internet is a global network which draws more and more people everyday from around the world. Network access provides us with any information. Of course, the Internet is evil if it violates our way of life, or separates us  from real communication. On the Internet, there is absolutely no censorship. Spending a lot of time on the computer spoils our health.
Still, I do not think that the Internet is evil. It all depends on how we utilize this resource, and what our intentions are. We share and  download necessary information from the web, order products online in store for home delivery, obtain education, conducting on-line meetings, find a job, and much more. Determine for what purpose you need it and use as directed. Internet - it's a huge, comfortable and accessible source of information. How we use it is our choice, whether with good intentions, or bad. 

Please, help to find mistakes!

Internet is a global network that draws everyday every day more and more people from around the world. Network access provides us with any information. Of course, the Internet is evil if it violates our way of life, separates from the real communication. On the Internet, there is absolutely no censorship. Spending a lot of time on the computer, we spoil our health.
But still, I do not think that the Internet is evil. It all depends on how correctly and in the necessary purposes, we are able to use this resource. We pass, download the necessary information from the web, order products online in store for home delivery, obtain education, conducting on-line meetings, find a job, and much more. Determine for what purpose you need it and use as directed. Internet - it's a huge, comfortable and accessible source of information. How we use it, depends on us, how depends and what he will be for us - evil or good.