Enrique
Working as a leisure-time activity I was wandering about what do I like to do in my free-time... and then I realized than I barely have free-time, or maybe I have too much?. I'll explain myself: To find a job you love so much that you actually don't consider it as a job is fairly difficult, but I feel lucky saying that I have it. As a photographer, I spend hours taking pictures and retouching it, but also to get inspired is part of my work. And where do I find some inspiration? In the music, the movies, the literature... in all kind of art in general, and I consider it part of my work. So, how to divide between the real work and the leisure time? Well... I guess in my real leisure time I do housework like sweeping the floor, doing the washing up and dusting the furniture... That's why I'd rather be "working" my whole day! Thanks for your corrections & comments!
1

Working as a leisure-time activity

I was wondering about what do I like to do in my freetime... and then I realized that I barely have any freetime, or maybe [it's just that] (this is not required, but it is how we would typically say this expression) I have too much?. I'll explain myself:

To find a job you love so much that you actually don't consider it [as] (optional, but I think it sounds slightly more idiomatic without it) a job is fairly difficult, but I feel lucky saying (I would say "I feel lucky to be able to say" here, but they way you have it is also ok) that I have done it.  As a photographer, I spend hours taking pictures and retouching them, but also getting inspired is also part of my work. And Where do I find this inspiration? In the music, the movies, the literature, and in all kinds of art in general. and I consider it part of my work.

So, how does one divide their time between the real work and the leisure (we typically say free time, but leisure time is ok too) time? Well... I guess in my real (better option: actual) leisure time I do housework like sweeping the floor, doing the laundry, and dusting the furniture.  That's why I'd rather be "working" my whole (better option in my opinion: the entire) day!

Thanks for your corrections & comments!