Mai
My friend's English course Yesterday, i talked with my friends about learning English. One of them is taking an English course , and the rest of them don't take any courses or even practice the language. My friend who is taking an English course told us about her course, and how she likes it so much. She told us many about the right pronunciation of some words. Her teacher told her that to be an English speaker, you should first think in English before speaking ^_^ . I really liked this , i think it looks like making Alt+ shift in your keyboard but of course for that one in your brain .

My friend's English course

Yesterday, i talked with my friends about learning English. One of them is taking an English course , and the rest of them don't take any courses or even practice the language. My friend who is taking an English course told us about her course, and how she likes it so much. She told us many about the right pronunciation of some words. Her teacher told her that to be an English speaker, you should first think in English before speaking ^_^ . I really liked this , i think it looks like making Alt+ shift in your keyboard but of course for that one in your brain .

'i talked with . . ' :  I spoke with . . / I was talking with . .

'practice the language' :  practise the language

'many about . . ' :  many things about / a lot about

'in your keyboard' :  on your keyboard

'for that one in your brain' :  in this case in your brain

Nice talk :)