Catarina
Samary The article covers the process of working of the Central Intelligence Agency of the USA and the US officials’ incompetence. The ex-analyst of CIA, Raymond McGovern openly speaks how political decisions are made in the USA. According to him, the USA spends about 75 billion US dollars per year to accumulate (or better to gather) information about foreign countries, using national technical facilities. This fact disproves a case of poor workmanship of CIA, but decisions are made by politicians. That’s way Kerry doesn’t have any problems to lie. He does it so often that’s today he strongly believes in what he has said. The US information about the accident with South Korean Boeing was absolutely falsified. The USA decided to accuse the USSR but everyone knew that it was a terrible mistake. In that region had been noticed the US reconnaissance plane that’s way the USSR made the decision to bag it. All records of the talks were false. The same situation take place with Malaysian Boeing. McGovern is almost sure, that all sides of this issue know who is responsible for it. Today McGovern is a member of the organization, which is called “Intelligence veterans for common sense”. This organization appeared when during the Iraq war preparations it became obviously that CIA is totally corrupt . The members analyzed Bush’s speech and proclaimed that everything he had told was not even a mistake it was the fake. But American media ignored their report. The same research was initialized by the US Senate Committee. The results were that intelligence information wasn’t authentic. Also the organization, “Intelligence veterans for common sense” wrote the letter and sent it to the chancellor of German, Angela Merkel. In that letter they explained that all accusations, which is connected with the situation in Ukraine, against Russia, weren’t based on the credible facts. Of course, photos can prove a lot, but also they aren’t a convincing argument to accuse Russia of the invasion in Ukraine. That letter triggered unprecedented public reaction but it didn’t change Merkel’s course because she is an absolutely pro-American politician. Today CIA is completely different organization. It involves different people. But Mr. McGovern is proud of his colleagues who have prevented the war in Iran. They made a deep analysis of Iranian nuclear program and concluded that Iran had stopped the development of nuclear weapons.