Maria
Monday morning Today was a strange day. I was so tired that I woke up later and arrived at work just in time. My professor who is usually kind this morning was nervous, perhaps for other kind of problems. So nervous that he was angry also with me. Of course I made some mistakes, but I'm learning... I'm in a training program, obviously I make mistakes. It was frustrating. At 14 I've eaten yet and I Was so hungry! At 15:00 I was tired as I worked in a 24 hour shift. As soon as I could I went to the bar and I ate a lot of things that I must avoid for my diet. At 15:30 I met a girl for a conversation exchange in English and I was so exhausted that our speaking was awful, so boring! I think I'll never meet her again. To be honestly neither I would like to speak with myself like today! I came back home with a lot of ideas for the evening and I'm now on the sofa doing nothing... I don't like this Monday!

Monday morning

Today was a strange day. I was so tired that I woke up later and arrived at work just in time. My professor, who is usually kind, this morning was nervous, perhaps for because of other kind of problems. He was so nervous that he was angry also with me. Of course I made some mistakes, but I'm learning... I'm in a training program, obviously I make mistakes. It was frustrating. At 14:00, I've I hadn't eaten yet, and I was so hungry! At 15:00, I was tired as I had worked in a 24-hour shift. As soon as I could, I went to the bar and I ate a lot of things that I must avoid for my diet. At 15:30, I met a girl for a conversation exchange in English, and I was so exhausted that our speaking was awful, so boring! I think I'll never meet her again. To be honestly, neither I wouldn't like to speak with myself as I was like today either! I came back home with a lot of ideas for the evening, and I'm now on the sofa doing nothing... I don't like this Monday!

Monday morning

Today was a strange day.  I was so tired that I woke up later and arrived at work just in time.  My professor, who is usually kind this morning was nervous this morning, perhaps for other reasons. He was so nervous that he was angry also with me too.  Of course I made some mistakes, but I'm learning... I'm in a training program, so obviously I make mistakes. It was frustrating. At 2:00 pmhad not eaten yet and I was so hungry!  At 3:00 pm I was tired (another option: exhausted) as I had worked in a 24-hour shift. As soon as I could, I went to the bar and I ate a lot of things that I should avoid for my diet. At 3:30 pm I met a girl for a conversation exchange in English and I was so exhausted that our speaking was awful.  So boring! I don't think I'll never meet her again. (A more idiomatic option for this sentence is: I don't think I'll ever talk to her again)  To be honestly neither I would not like to speak with myself given the state I was in today either! I came back home with a lot of ideas for the evening and I'm now on the sofa doing nothing...  I don't like how this Monday is going!