Daniela75lm
I'm back!!! Hi everyone! Finally, I'm back! This is so great!!!!!!! I have been busy lately, and it has been impossible for me to keep up with this Italki thing that I started, and I hate it, because I was really excited about it. But right now I'm pretty relaxed again, and I'm willing to start again, meet people, and learn languages!!!! I apologize to everybody who I was talking to through this website, because I just disappeared without saying a word >.< I hope some of you guys will be okey with restarting our ''online friendships'' and begin talking again :) Thank you for reading me!! Daniela :D
2

I'm back!!!

Hi everyone! Finally, I'm back! This is so great!!!!!!!

I have been busy lately, and it has been impossible for me to keep up with this Italki thing that I started, and I hate it, because I was really excited about it. But right now I'm pretty relaxed free again, and I'm willing to start again, meet people, and learn languages!!!! I apologize to everybody who I was talking to through this website, because I just disappeared without saying a word >.< I hope some of you guys will be okey with restarting our ''online friendships'' and begin talking again :)

Thank you for reading me this. 

Daniela :D