José Alberto
Interestellar All people talks o says anything about this movie. Well, in this movie we can see many things about us, about our egoism or end of the earth. It's easy, in this movie, you can say many physics theories, string or relativity theory. You need read about this topics, before say anything about the movie. Saludos, recuerda que el tiempo es angosto o largo, dependiendo la distancia del origen.

Interestellar

All people talks o says anything Everyone is talking and saying things about this movie. Well, in this movie we can see many things about ourselves us, about our egoism or the end of the planet Earth. It's easy, in this movie, you can say to speak about many physics theories of physics, such as string or relativity the theory of relativity. You need to read about this topics before saying anything about the movie.

Saludos, recuerda que el tiempo es angosto o largo, dependiendo la distancia del origen.

Interestellar

All people talks o says anything about this movie. Well, in this movie we can see many things about us, about our egoism or end of the earth. It's easy, in this movie, you can say many physics theories, string or relativity theory. You need read about this topics, before say anything about the movie.

Interestellar
All people talks o says anything Everybody is talking about this movie. Well, in this movie we can see many things about us, about our egoism, and the or end of the earth. It's easy to see in this movie, you can say many physics theories, such as string or relativity theory. You need read about this these topics, before you can say anything about the movie.

Interestellar

Everybody is talking about this movie.  Well, in this movie we can see many things about ourselves, about our egoism, and the end of the Earth.  It's easy, in this movie, you can see many physics theories, such as string or relativity theory (We usually call it the theory of relativity). You need to read about these topics, before saying anything about the movie.

Regards.  Remember that time is either narrow or wide depending on the distance from the origin.

__________________

I wrote a little about this movie in my notebook as well.  I agree with you that the movie is a lot more enjoyable if you understand the significance and implications of the underlying theories.