Igor
That's why I want to learn English. To be honest, I really want to learn English to communicate with people of completely different mentality. Now, in Russia, it is very difficult to communicate with people whose political views are diametrically opposed to common sense. Not that I'm not a patient, but sometimes hands fall when you have to explain to people that to live in free country is better than not free. In Russia, everything is bad and will get worse. But many people, despite the complete gloom in the economy and in everything else, continue to believe in the miracle of the former USSR. And many also wish to a new war that already does not fit in my head.

That's why I want to learn English.

To be honest, I really want to learn English to communicate with people of *a* completely different mentality. Now, in Russia, it is very difficult to communicate with people whose political views are diametrically opposed to common sense. Not that I'm not patient, but sometimes *hands fall?* when you have to explain to people that to live in free country is better than not free. In Russia, everything is bad and will get worse. But many people, despite the complete gloom in the economy and in everything else, continue to believe in the miracle of the former USSR. And many also wish *for* a new war that already does not fit in my head.