Víctor
It's difficult to learn english and other languages at the same time. I'm a spanish speaker and this year I want to learn two languages, english and french. I speak french well enough because I' ve lived in Switzerlard two years ago and I remember it, but there are many things that I' ve forgotten. My english level is worse than my french level because I learnt english at school when I was child but I didn´t continue with it. This year, I'm trying to learn this two languages, but it´s difficult because I usually say words in the other language when I speak.
2

It's difficult to learn english and other languages at the same time.

I'm a spanish speaker and this year I want to learn two languages, english and french. I speak french well enough because I' ve lived in Switzerlard two years ago and I remember it, but there are many things that I' ve forgotten. My english level is worse than my french level because I learnt english at school when I was child but I didn´t continue with it.
This year, I'm trying to learn this two languages, but it´s difficult because I usually say words in the other language when I speak.

It's difficult to learn English and other languages at the same time.

I'm a Spanish speaker, and this year I want to learn two languages, English and French. I speak French well enough because I lived in Switzerland two years ago, and I remember what I learned there, although there are many things that I've forgotten.

So, stopping here:

Spanish, French, English (all have capital letters in English)

I lived in Switzerland 2 years ago.

I lived in Switzerland for 6 months.

I have lived in Switzerland for 2 years (this means that you still live in Switzerland).

I've lived in Switzerland 2 years ago - you can't say that in English.

I changed "I remember it" to "I remember what I learnt there" because if you say, "I remember it" in that sentence that means that you remember living in Switzerland.

My English level is worse than my French level because, although I learnt English at school when I was a child, I didn't continue with it. (Hopefully, the level isn't lower because you learnt English at school when you were a child!)

This year I am trying to learn THESE two languages, but it's difficult because I usually say words in the other language when I speak.

Well, judging by this contribution, Victor, you'll do just fine. There really wasn't much wrong with it, eh? It may take more than a year though!

Dave