Joaquin
Films! All people know that England's weather is very cold. You must be so brave if you want to go out in the night with 0 degrees. Accordingly, english people love staying at home watching anu films on the tv. If you are male, probably you would like watching accion films. Conversely, if you are a girl, probably would see romantic films. All people know that the children are the kings of the house and if you are together, cartoons films will be the films chosen. Anyway, seating in the sofa having popcorns with blankets and hearth on is the best idea around the world. Sometime you need relax and chill out because when you need accion like party, you do not mind the degrees out side. You only need your raincoat and money in the wallet but I know a thing that you should have: good luck! Cheers

Films!

Everyone knows that England's weather is very cold.  You must be really brave if you want to go out at night with 0 degrees weather. Accordingly, English people love staying at home watching anu films on the tv.
If you are male, you would probably like watching action films. Conversely, if you are a girl (female), you would probably watch romantic films.
Everyone knows that the children are the kings of the house and if you are together, cartoons films will be the shows (1) chosen.
Anyway, sitting on the sofa having popcorns with blankets and the fireplace lit is the best idea in the world. (2)
Sometimes you need to relax and chill out because when you need some action like a party, you do not mind the temperature outside. You only need your raincoat and money in the wallet but I know a thing that you should have: good luck!
Cheers

1) We don't generally refer to cartoons as films unless they're the longer variants that you would go to a cinema to see

2) Another way to word this that is more natural is: "Curling up next to a fire on the sofa with a blanket while having popcorn is the best idea in the world."