Fernando Dílson
Dear Anne and Marny, I have just arrived back in Argentina. It's so nice to see my family again, but I miss you and all my friends in New York. I had a wonderful time if you both in your apartment. I enjoyed myself very much. Also, it was very kind of you to show me so much of the city. I loved going up the Empire State Building and all never forget Central Park in the snow. I think that my English has improved quite a lot. At first a was so worred because I didn't understand a word. You both spook so fast but sun I began to understand more and more. My brother, Miguel, is going to New York next moth. Can he come to see you? He'd like to very much. I hope that one day you can visit me in Argentina. I would love to show you Buenos Aries. Much love to you both, Dorita.

Dear Anne and Marnie,

I have just arrived back in Argentina. It's so nice to see my family again, but I miss you and all my friends in New York. I had a wonderful time with you both in your apartment. I enjoyed myself very much. Also, it was very kind of you to show me so much of the city. I loved going up the Empire State Building and I'll never forget Central Park in the snow.
I think that my English has improved quite a lot. At first I was so worried because I didn't understand a word. You both spoke so fast but soon I began to understand more and more.
My brother, Miguel, is going to New York next month. Can he come to see you? He'd like to very much. I hope that one day you can visit me in Argentina. I would love to show you Buenos Aires.
Much love to you both,
Dorita.

Dear Anne and Marny,

I have just arrived back in Argentina. It's so nice to see my family again, but I miss you and all my friends in New York. I had a wonderful time  if   with you both in your apartment. I enjoyed myself very much. Also, it was very kind of you to show me so much of the city. I loved going up to the Empire State Building and all I'll never forget Central Park in the snow.
I think that my English has improved quite a lot. At first aI was so worred because I didn't understand a word. You both spook spoke so fast, but sun soon I began to understand more and more.
My brother, Miguel, is going to New York next moth month. Can he come to see you? He'd like to very much. I hope that one day you can visit me in Argentina. I would love to show you Buenos Aries.
Much love to you both,
Dorita.