René
Fortune teller Usually fortune tellers, tell fortune by reading in hands palms. But I discovered, that you can read fortune in ears's line. It works much better. It's blurrier, the informations are less precise than in hands lines, because hands line are like a map, very sharp, very well done, if you know where to look, you'll find what you're looking or not looking for. Ears are like tri-dimensionnal waves, - sorry i'm going to be a little bit esoteric here – you have too consider the depth where hands palm are basically bidimensional. But this is also why the ears telling's technique is better ; the information you'll get, will be deeper, more complex to interpret but deeper. When I have a new friend, or a new girlfriend, I always try to read in his/her ears, I always look dumb and weird when I do that even if i try to do it discreetly. But I really think that ears are one of the most graceful « element », in a women, it always what I look first anyway. Then comme the cheek. And then come the eyelashes. But, ears are just so well designed ; it's like « Art Nouveau »'s windows or columns: light and surprising . Full of mystery and beauty. Whoever did this , really had a beautiful sensitivity, and creativity.
1

Fortune teller

Usually fortune tellers, tell fortunes by reading in hands palms. But I discovered, that you can read fortunes in ears's lines. It works much better. It's blurrier, the informations are is less precise than in hands lines, because hands lines are like a map, very sharp, very well done, if you know where to look, you'll find what you're looking or not looking for. Ears are like trithree-dimensionnal waves, - sorry i'm going to be a little bit esoteric here – you have too to consider the depth where hands the palms are basically bidimensional. But this is also why the ears telling's technique is better ; the information you'll get, will be deeper, it will be more complex to interpret but deeper. When I have make a new friend, or a new girlfriend, I always try to read in his/her ears, I always look dumb and weird when I do that even if i try to do it discreetly. But I really think that the ears are one of the most graceful « elements », in a women, it's always what I look at first anyway. Then comme comes the cheek. And then come comes the eyelashes. But, ears are just so well designed ; it's like « Art Nouveau »'s windows or columns: light and surprising . Full of mystery and beauty. Whoever did this , really had a some beautiful sensitivity, and creativity.