Julia Sanz
‘The Weather’ is The Topic I have lived in some cities and the most important difference between them is always the weather, because the character of the people is related with this. I’m from Seville but I studied in Madrid and I worked in Bilbao so I have lived in the south, center and north of Spain. Seville has a Mediterranean climate, that is hot summers and warm winters. In Spain people say ‘Seville has a special color’ because the weather is sunny almost all year. But in summer is too hot about 40º C. People in my city spend a lot of time in the street but if it's raining the streets are empty because people are not used to watch raining in Seville. Usually little rain but is strong. People in Seville have a cheerful and open character because the sun brings happiness! Madrid is in the central plateau so has a continental Mediterranean climate, that is extreme weather with cold winters and hot summers. It's usually to see snow three or four times a year and you must wear scarf, gloves and hat every winter morning. It's exciting see to snow but be careful if this morning you want to take the train or underground because everybody are going to do the same and will be impossible get to work on time. In summer the weather is hotter by the pollution...the city is on fire!! People in Madrid is nice and is a cosmopolitan city so it's difficult to find someone from Madrid of several generations. Like in Seville, the people spend a lot of time in the street but more busy. Bilbao is in the north of Spain and has a warm oceanic climate. People say Bilbao is a gray city in spite of to be surrounded of green mountains but precisely this is the problem! When the clouds go to Bilbao get trapped between the mountains and the wind can't remove them. So the weather in Bilbao is always rainy...your rain coat will become your best friend. People in Bilbao es very nice and spent a lot of time in the street as well. The rain it's no a problem for them because always there are a bar near to refuge and eat some 'pintxos' with a good wine and a good friends. Sunny days let it see a nice city with a lot of colors and the people is more happy. The conclusion is Spanish people love spent a lot of time in the street with or without sun :)

‘The Weather’ is The Topic

I have lived in some cities and the most important difference between them is always the weather, because the character of the people is related to this. I’m from Seville but I studied in Madrid and I worked in Bilbao so I have lived in the south, center and north of Spain.

Seville has a Mediterranean climate, that is hot summers and warm winters. In Spain people say ‘Seville has a special color’ because the weather is sunny almost all year. But in summer it's too hot, about 40º C.
People in my city spend a lot of time in the street but if it's raining the streets are empty because people are not used to seeing rain in Seville. It usually rains for a short time, but it rains a lot.  
People in Seville have a cheerful and open character because the sun brings happiness!

Madrid is in the central plateau so it has a continental Mediterranean climate, that is extreme weather with cold winters and hot summers. It's normal to see snow three or four times a year and you must wear a scarf, gloves and hat every winter morning. It's exciting see the snow but be careful if this morning you want to take the train or the underground because everybody is going to do the same and it will be impossible to get to work on time.
In summer the weather is hotter because of the pollution...the city is on fire!!
People in Madrid are nice and it's a cosmopolitan city, so it's difficult to find someone from Madrid of several generations.

Like in Seville, the people spend a lot of time in the street but are more busy.

Bilbao is in the north of Spain and has a warm oceanic climate. People say Bilbao is a gray city in spite of being surrounded by green mountains but this is precisely the problem! When the clouds go to Bilbao get trapped between the mountains and the wind can't remove them. So the weather in Bilbao is always rainy...your rain coat will become your best friend. 

People in Bilbao are very nice and spent a lot of time in the street as well. The rain is no a problem for them because there's always a bar near to take refuge and eat some 'pintxos' with a good wine and a good friends.
Sunny days let you see a nice city with a lot of colors and the people are more happy.

The conclusion is Spanish people love to spend a lot of time in the street with or without sun :)