Yashi
It’s more fun in the Philippines! Kindly help me translate the paragraphs below in Korean language. I would greatly appreciate your help! It’s more fun in the Philippines! The Philippines is an archipelago composed of 7,107 islands. The country's rich biodiversity is the main tourist attraction. The beaches, mountains, rainforests, islands and diving spots are among the country's most popular tourist destinations. The country's rich historical and cultural heritage is also one of the attractions of the Philippines. The Philippines offers attractions such as the white sand beaches of Boracay, shopping centers of Metro Manila, rice terraces of Ifugao, diving sites of Palawan, forests of Bohol, heritage houses in Vigan, and the cultural attractions of Cebu and Manila. The island of Luzon is considered the political and economic center of the Philippines. The economy of Luzon is centered in Metro Manila, the national capital region. Shopping malls can be found around the city, especially in the business and financial districts of Makati, Ortigas and Bonifacio Global City. Despite the rise of modern shopping malls, traditional Filipino shopping centers such as flea markets and bazaars still remain around the city. The Visayas, the central island group of the Philippines, is the heart of the country's biodiversity. The most popular beach destination here is Boracay. The island is popular for its pure white sand beaches and has been a favorite island destination for local and foreign visitors. Boracay received the "best island" award from the international travel magazine Travel + Leisure in 2012. Boracay is also a popular destination for relaxation, tranquility and an exciting nightlife. The southernmost island of the Philippines is Mindanao, which is known for its mountain ranges. It is one of the best climbing destinations in the country. Mount Apo, the highest mountain in the Philippines is located in Mindanao. On average, it takes two days to reach the summit. The mountain has a wide range of flora and fauna, including over 272 bird species, 111 of which are endemic to the area, including the national bird, the Philippine Eagle. Mount Apo has become a popular hiking destination for mountain climbers.