Barbara
Slumber Ignacio due to the pills thought that it was in the middle of a dream. My mother, remembered it the other occasions in what occurred the same and immediately embraced the door. My father thought that the final judgment of God had arrived, he crossed herself and implored pity. Javier drunk didn't felt anything. Augusto was missing and his wife screamed his name running to the mountain before the sea comes. My sister thought that was a war, certainly she didn't knew what was going on. Valentín wasn't born. Susana's wedding was postponed. And Estaban. Esteban stayed there, immobile, seeing how the walls broke arround him and how the earth awoke from its slumber. Thinking that if that was his last day alive, Claudia never knows that he loves her
1

Slumber

Ignacio, due to the pills, (es una aposición y por eso necesitamos las comas) thought that he was in the middle of a dream. My mother, remembered it the other occasions in which the same thing occurred and immediately embraced the door.
My father thought that the final judgment of God had arrived, so he crossed himself (Voy a adivinar que estás pensando en el verbo santiguarse aquí y es verdad que quiere decir "to cross oneself" pero casi nunca decimos "he crossed himself", más bien decimos "he blessed himself" o "he made the sign of the cross".) and implored pity (Me parece que "begged for mercy" sería mejor).
Javier, drunk, (otra aposición) didn't feel anything.
Augusto was missing and his wife screamed his name while running to the mountain before the sea came.
My sister thought it was a war; certainly she didn't know what was going on.
Valentín wasn't born yet. Susana's wedding was postponed.
And Estaban? Esteban stayed there, immobile, seeing how the walls crumbled arround him and how the Earth (siempre escribimos los planetas en mayúsculas) awoke from its slumber.
Thinking that if today was his last day alive, Claudia would never knows that he loves her.