hyemin cho
My family :D I have a family of 5 persons that included me. We interact closely. My mom and dad are very warm persons. Sometimes they are strict to me (particulary about my time of returning home.) but generally they are become a very good friend for me. And, I have two younger sister and brother. first let me introduce about my younger sister to you. Sometimes.. she is brusk to family but have many strengths. pretty, smart, spirit of advanture.. she really have many strengths that I can't have. The next thing, My younger brother. He is very funny guy and.. also have handsome face. (LOL) He have good-hearted. He is absolutely a good guy, so he has so many freinds, but.. he do not study.. I'm very worried about this point. Because, in korea, if you didn't study, maybe can't find job. How is your family?

My family :D

I have a family of 5 people persons that includeding me. We interact closely. My mom and dad are very warm people persons. Sometimes they are strict to on me (particulary about my time of returning home.) but generally they are, and have become a very good friends for to me.

And, I have two younger siblings; sister and a brother. First let me introduce about my younger sister to you. Sometimes... she is brusk to family but hasve many strengths. She is pretty, smart, has the spirit of adventure, and she really hasve many strengths (*you might want to replace strengths with pluses because you already explained that she has many strengths previously)that I can't have. The next one thing, is Mmy younger brother. He is very funny guy and also hasve handsome face. (LOL) He have is good-hearted. He is and is an absolutely a good guy. so he Being that way has afforded him so many friends, but his downside is that he does not study. I'm very worried about him at this point. Because, In korea, if you didn't study, maybe chances are, you can't find a job. 

How is your family?

in any place, if you don't study ,you don't find a job