Karen
My usual day Today is a cloudy day. After I had sent my child to school, I arrived in the office. It took me an hour by driving car from home to the office although only 15Km distance. almost every morning is like this. Prepared a cup of hot coffee, turned on the computer, I began to work now. Answering some improtant emails, discussing some technical questions, reading news on the internet, I must do these works every day. But I love my job in spite of busy. My colleagues are planning to have dinner together in this evening. We are going to have Thailand food. I like the special cuisine. the restaurant name is Thai Princess(Tai Fei Ge). Have you ever heared this restaurant in Shanghai?

My usual day

Today is a cloudy day. After I had sent my child to school, I arrived in the office. It took me an hour by driving my car from home to the office, although it is only 15km in distance. Almost every morning is like this. I prepared a cup of hot coffee, turned on the computer, I began to work now and have now begun to work.

Answering some important emails, discussing some technical questions, and reading news on the internet; I must do these works tasks every day. But I love my job in spite of being busy.

My colleagues and I are planning to have dinner together in this evening. We are going to have Thailand food. I like the special cuisine. The restaurant name is Thai Princess (Tai Fei Ge). Have you ever heared heard of this restaurant in Shanghai?