Couples Day (4) When I was a girl I used to dream of the actors in the movies becoming my husband: Tony Curtis with a beautiful masculinity, Cary Grant with a debonair manner, unconventional Shin Seong-il, Kim Jin-kyu with a genial personality. I also dreamed myself to be a wife of a diplomat and get to live in many different countries. A dynamic life, vivacious marriage after a heart-stirring romance were what I had craved for so long but somehow I ended up with the current husband. He was so called brusque man from Kyungsang Province. He was a man of few words but that and a rustic local accent added with his virility made him very attractive to a young woman. I didn't know then what I thought was a great appeal might change a man into an uninteresting husband. In the beginning of our marriage I was happy just by looking at him, my heart filled with love. But soon all sorts of practical problems stated staring us in the face and I got busy tackling one after another. I don't even remember when was the last time he said he loved me although it wasn't part of his everyday vocabulary. I just trusted his unsaid love and followed him through thick and thin realizing a big gap between dreaming and reality but at the same time acclimating myself to the role as a wife and mother.
1

Couples Day (4)

When I was a girl I used to dream of the actors in the movies becoming my husband: Tony Curtis with a for his beautiful masculinity, Cary Grant with a for his debonair manner, unconventional Shin Seong-il, Kim Jin-kyu with afor his genial personality. I also dreamed myself to be athe wife of a diplomat and get to live in many different countries. A dynamic life, and a vivacious marriage after a heart-stirring romance were what I had craved for so long, but somehow I ended up with themy current husband instead. (adding "instead" at the end of this sentence creates a less abrupt ending, as well as emphasizes the sense of contrast that you are presenting in this paragraph.)

He was a so-called brusque man from Kyungsang Province. He was a man of few words, but that and a rustic local accent, addedcombined with his virility, made him very attractive to a young woman. I didn't know then that what I thought was a greatly appealing might change a man into an uninteresting husband. In the beginning of our marriage I was happy just by looking at him, my heart filled with love.

But soon all sorts of practical problems stated staring us in the face, and I got busy tackling one thing after another. I don't even remember when was the last time he said he loved me, although it wasn't part of his everyday vocabulary. I just trusted his unsaid love and followed him through thick and thin realizing there was a big gap between dreaming and reality, but at the same time acclimating myself to the role as a wife and mother.

Excellent!

1

Couples Day (4)

When I was a girl, I used to dream of marrying a famous actor. of the actors in the movies becoming my husband: Tony Curtis had beautiful masculinity. Cary Grant was so debonair. manner, unconventional Shin Seong-il was unconventional and Kim Jin-kyu was (amicable, friendly) genial. personality. I also dreamed myself to be a wife of a of becoming a diplomat and get to living in many different countries. A dynamic life and vivacious marriage after a heart-stirring romance were what I had craved for so long but somehow I ended up with the current husband. (I craved for a heart-stirring romance followed by a vivacious marriage. I wanted a dynamic life but somehow I ended up with my current husband.)

He was so called brusque man from Kyungsang Province. He was a man of few words. but that His soft spoken and his rustic local accent added with and his virility made him very attractive to a young woman. I didn't know then what I thought was a great appeal might change a man into an uninteresting husband. I didn't know then that a man with great appeal could change into an uninteresting husband. In the beginning of our marriage I was happy just by looking at him, my heart filled with love.

But, Soon after we were married we started facing all sorts of practical problems. stated staring us in the face and I got busy tackling one after another. I don't even remember when was the last time he said he loved me. although It was never part of his everyday vocabulary. I just trusted his unsaid love and followed him through thick and thin. realizing I started realizing a big gap between dreaming and reality. but At the same time, I started acclimating myself to the role as a wife and mother.