english 1. I just sign up this website for learning english and swedish, my friend recommended here. It seems quite useful but thing is I should try without afraid that how people think about my mistake. I think, this notebook is very useful and helpful compare to other language learning websites. Any users who can speak their own language or second language can fix learner's mistakes, that is a big advantage. So when I have time, I will try to write and practice through this. (I don't have many chances that writing english) I just hope someone help me and I could help with my native korean as well :) Ok lets try~!
2

eEnglish 1.

I just signed up on this website forto learning eEnglish and sSwedish, my friend recommended ithere.
It seems quite useful, but the thing is I should try without being afraid that howof what people will think about my mistakes.
I think, this notebook is very useful and helpful compared to other language learning websites.
Any users who can speak their own language or a second language can fix learner's mistakes, that is a big advantage.
So when I have time, I will try to write and practice through this. (I don't have many chances thatto writeing in eEnglish)
I just hope someone will help me and I could help with my native korean as well :)
Ok lets try~!

Great job!

1

English 1.

I just signed up for this website for to learning English and Swedish. My friend recommended here me this website.
It seems quite useful but the thing is I should try without afraid that on how people think about my mistake.
I think, this notebook is very useful and helpful compare to other language learning websites.
Any users who can speak their own language or second language can fix learner's mistakes, that is a big advantage.
So when I have time, I will try to write and practice through this. (I don't have many chances that to writing write in English)
Ok lets have a try~!

1

english 1.

I just signed up this website for learning english and swedish, my friend recommended here.
It seems quite useful but the thing is I should try without being afraid that how people think about my mistake.
I think, this notebook is very useful and helpful to compare to other language learning websites.
So when I have time, I will try to write and practice through this. (I don't have many chances at that writing english)
I just hope someone help me and I could help with my native korean as well :)
Ok lets try~!

Thank you Tony!
Don't worry about making mistakes. It's natural when you are learning a new language, and you learn a lot by reviewing what you got wrong.