Vsevolod
Part 1 of writing (FCE test) - answer to question (college visit) Dear Micheal Slater, Our group waits for our future travel. We are really interested by learning English because it looks that English will take significant place in our lifes. Many of us are going to be researchers and spend a lot of time for increase level of world science. It is necessary to speak English well for such goal. We considered details of accomodation and made conclusion to live with English-speaking families. We should exclude using our native language if we really are going to get good English skills. Everyone in our group likes to travel, thus it'd be interesting to visit famous places of your city, to get knowledge about history of it. And if it is possible to make some open area classes (in the forest maybe) it'd be wonderful. Could you tell something about weather in September? Which clothes should we prepare for our trip? Sincerely yours, Vsevolod
1

Part 1 of writing (FCE test) - answer to question (college visit)

Dear Micheal Slater,

Our group waits for our future travel. We are really interested *in* learning English because it looks *like* English will take *a* significant place in our li*v*es. Many of us are going to be researchers and spend a lot of time *increasing the* level of world science. It is necessary to speak English well for such *a*goal.

We considered details of accomodation and made *the* conclusion to live with English-speaking families. We should exclude using our native language if we really are going to get good English skills.

Everyone in our group likes to travel, thus it'd be interesting to visit famous places of your city *in order* to *gain* knowledge about history of it. And if it is possible to make some open area classes (in the forest maybe) it'd be wonderful. Could you tell something about *the* weather in September? Which clothes should we prepare for our trip?

Sincerely yours,
Vsevolod

Dear Micheal Slater,

Our group is looking forward to taking our future trip. We are really interested in learning English because it looks like English will take a significant place in our lives. Many of us are going to be researchers and spend a lot of time increasing a/the level of world science. It is necessary to speak English well for such a goal.

We considered details of accomodation and came to conclusion to live with English-speaking families. We should exclude using our mother tongue if we really want to get good English skills.

Everyone in our group likes to travel, thus it'd be interesting to visit famous places of your city to get knowledge about it's history. And if it is possible to make some open area classes (in the forest maybe) it'd be wonderful. Could you tell anything about weather in September? What clothes should we prepare for our trip?

Sincerely yours,
Vsevolod