smelval
Can you help me with my notebook entry? Thanks for help Good day to you! How are things going on? What's the weather like? It is frosty and a bit snowy. I got very cold in a bus when I was going home today. Drivers try to economize on heating and that's is why it is always the temperatures inside the bus are the same as outside. I came home an hour ago. I was so hungry and ate three bowls of yesterday's pilaf with carrots and boiled chickpeas. Yesterday I went to the court and I was said that in two weeks there will be the first trial. Yesterday my estranged husband visited his daughter. When he phoned to inform me about his visit I left for me sister's. I don't wat to see his sneering face. Unfortunately, I have no time on my English. Only imagine, I haven't finished reading the book about Russian village yet althought I started reding it more than a month ago. I am going to have a bath now and to watch BBc programs about animals. Take good care and stay warm
1

Can you help me with my notebook entry? Thanks for help

Good day to you!
How are things going on? What's the weather like? It is frosty and a bit snowy. I got very cold in a bus when I was coming home today. Drivers try to economize on heating and that's is why it is always the same temperatures inside the bus are the same as outside.
I came home an hour ago. I was really/very hungry and ate three bowls of yesterday's pilaf with carrots and boiled chickpeas.
Yesterday, I went to the court and I was told that the first trial will be in two weeks. Yesterday my estranged husband visited our daughter. When he phoned to inform me about his visit I left for my sister's.
I don't want to see his sneering face.
Unfortunately, I have spent no time on my English. Just think, I haven't even finished reading the book about Russian villages yet even though I started reading it more than a month ago.
I am going to have a bath now and to watch BBC programs about animals.
Take good care and stay warm.