Barbara
Terracota Warriors Chen Li Shang, one of the Terracotta Warriors of the emperor Qin Shi Huang, one night escaped from the cellar of the museum. He walked to the south, looking at the city. Finally he got into a bar and he spent the night drinking beer with some immigrants and telling stories of past glories. There he met a waitress who only wanted that the night was over to come back home. That night Chen decided not to go back to the terracotta army. Instead, Now he and the waitress sold chinese food in the corner of the street, and he changed his name to Bruce Lee.
1

Terracota Warriors

Chen Li Shang, one of the Terracotta Warriors of the emperor Qin Shi Huang, one night escaped one night from the cellar of the museum. He walked to the south, looking at the city. Finally he went into a bar and he spent the night drinking beer with some immigrants while telling them stories of past glories. There He met a waitress there who only wanted that the night to be over and to go (1) back home. That night Chen decided not to go back to the terracotta army.  Instead, Now he and the waitress now sell chinese food on the corner of the street, and he changed his name to Bruce Lee.

1) "come" significa realizar un movimiento desde otro lugar hasta el lugar donde está la persona que habla y "go" es el opuesto.  En este caso el movimiento es desde el lugar donde está la persona que habla hasta otro lugar, así que se usa "go" en pasado.

Sergey. Could you understand the history? I'm unsure about it. Was tangled?
Oh, I was wrong. Beer and women are a terrible force!
Beer and women is a terrible force!
1) The warrior was bored in the museum. 2) He decided take a walk from the city. 3) There he fell in love with the city and the waitress. 4) He decide not return (no volver) to the terracotta army because live in the city is more fun, because there he can drink beers. 5) Now he sold chinese food with the waitress (the aren't married) 6) He changed his name to Bruce Lee because he love his movies.