Lorena
My project. Today I went to my History class about history of ideas. This such a good class. I'm keen on it. Now I have got to do my final project to last score due to we are finishing classes, and I hope to get a stroke of luck because I'm a litte consufed about it. Before I had a good project, but now I have got to look up about sources (I mean books and documents) to my project. I'm afraid I don't want to start from scratch again. But, you know you snooze , you lose. If I had studied in a better way, I would have had better sources to my project.
1

My project.

Today I went to my History class about the history of ideas. This was such a good class. I'm keen on it. Now I have got to do my final project (to last score?) because we are finishing classes, and I hope to get a stroke of luck because I'm a litte confused about it.

Before I had a good project, but now I have got to look up about sources (I mean books and documents) for my project. I'm afraid, I don't want to start from scratch again. But, you know you snooze, you lose. If I had studied in a better way, I would have had better sources for my project.

<em>Good luck!</em>

:O Thank you very much!
Just want to add that the word "keen" in this context, while perfectly understandable, is a very antiquated term these days. I think you would be better off saying "I really love it" or perhaps "I am really enthusiastic about it". "Keen" is still used to mean "possessing mental acumen" as in "He was keenly aware of the potential problems in the department" but that is also falling out of usage.