Joaquin
A surprising day! I received a call in the morning. It was a friend who asked to me if I already ready was. I was very surprised because I did not hope any visit. Anyway I quickly went to my uncle's house because I could not have a shower at home because my hot water boiled was broken down so I had twenty minutes to go walking for one kilometres away to have the shower and coming back while she is coming to my village. It was raining but I do not mind because I was excited so I took my motor bike with two helmets and went out to Train Station. She promptly arrived and we were together at home. The way on the road driving my motorbike was spectacular because I could feel her arms around my chest and that is a terrific feeling. The excuse for that journal was that we had a EF test at university in few days. We sitted on the sofa and we started the lesson which was being watched on the tv because I have a hdmi's cable what I could put the information from the laptop to the tv. It was amazing. Cheers.