malula_22
READY, STEADY, ¡SHOOT! Nowadays, thanks to smartphones or digital cameras it´s easier to have photos of your holidays, however we´re making a lot of photos because they have a big memory but then almost all photos are awful; they have low light or they are unfocused… Therefore, I would like to give you some tips to make really good photos on your holidays: Firstly, take a little time to plan the photo, the result will be better. Instead to take a lot of photos on the same place without sense, you should take a minute to put the camera on the correct position, to see if the light is right and to give time at camera to focus. If you go to tourist place, I´m sure that there are many identical photos. Why don´t you try to make original photo? You can change the perspective, the angle or the light, so you´ll have the same photo that other people but with an original manner. You have to be ready! You should take with you an extra battery and an extra memory card because you don´t know if you will need it, and never forget your charger. Finally, nowadays many photos finish in a hard drive and we´ll never see again, and if we recover a custom lost? You can print your photos and make an album or put on the wall. Now, take you camera, go to explore your holiday place and... Ready, steady, ¡shoot!
1

READY, STEADY, ¡SHOOT!

Nowadays, thanks to smartphones or digital cameras it´s easier to have photos of your holidays. However we´re taking a lot of photos because they have a big memory but then almost all the photos are awful; they have low light or they are unfocused…
Therefore, I would like to give you some tips to make for taking really good photos on your holidays:
Firstly, take a little time to plan the photo, so that the result will be better. Instead of taking to take a lot of photos in the same place without sense, you should take a minute to put the camera in the correct position, to see if the light is right, and to give time the camera time to focus.
If you go to tourist place, I´m sure that there are many identical photos. Why don´t you try to take an original photo? You can change the perspective, the angle, or the light, so you´ll have the same photo that other people that, but with in an original manner.
You have to be ready! You should take with you an extra battery and an extra memory card with you because you don´t know if you will need it, and never forget your charger.
Finally, nowadays many photos end up finish in a hard drive and we´ll never see them again, and if we recover a custom lost? You can print your photos and make an album or put them on the wall.
Now, take your camera, go to explore your holiday place and...
Ready, steady, ¡shoot!

Hi -- you do a good job of organizing the tips and giving examples.  There are some prepositions and minor grammatical errors, but what you wrote is very easy to read. Nice job!!

"end up" is better than "finish" -- the photos end up on your hard drive, and they never go anywhere else.

We say "take" a photo, not "make" a photo. 

"Instead" is followed by "of" + gerund form of verb