Maria
Wasting time I met a men three weeks ago for a conversation exchange. At the beginner I was a little scared to meet someone that I don't know, moreover because he was a male. At the end when I met him I tried to go over my reasons and we started our conversation. He's from England, younger than me, and very smart. Is he handsome? Yes, he is. The first meeting was pretty good. We also laugh a lot. He's a well mix of serious and funny. We met again 2 weeks ago and i don't know why but then he disappear for a while. I'm not interesting in nothing else that is not correlated with my English improvement so I didn't care. On Friday he call me and write me as he never have a possibility to see me again. It was his birthday and he invited me for a drink with a few friends. We spent a beautiful time together drinking, speaking, dancing and... At the end he disappear another time. I don't want to call him. He knows how can he find me. But the problem is not him, is the wasting time. I don't like to change my schedule every time. I take seriously English and I need a partner for conversations. I have to pass over and find someone who is really interesting in learning languages. I will find this person!

Wasting Time

I met a man three weeks ago for a conversation exchange. At the beginning, I was a little scared to meet someone that I didn't know, moreover because he was a male. At the end when I met him, I tried to go over my reasons and we started our conversation. He's from England, younger than me, and very smart. Is he handsome? Yes, he is. The first meeting was pretty good. We also laughed a lot. He's a well mix of serious and funny. We met again 2 weeks ago and I don't know why but then he disappeared for a while. I'm not interested in anything else that is not correlated with my English improvement, so I didn't care. On Friday he called me and wrote me as he never had a chance to see me again. It was his birthday and he invited me for a drink with a few friends. We spent a beautiful time together drinking, speaking, dancing and then he disappeared once again. I don't want to call him. He knows how he can find me. But the problem is not him, it is the wasted time. I don't like to change my schedule every time. I take English seriously and I need a partner for conversations. I have to pass him over and find someone who is really interested in learning languages. I will find this person!

Well yes, you will find a partner for conversations - but a 'beautiful time drinking speaking and dancing" is not bad either, is it? :)

Wasting time

I met a man three weeks ago for a conversation exchange. At the beginner, I was a little scared to meet someone that I don't didn't know, moreover because he was a male. At In the end when I met him, I tried to go get over my reasons, and we started our conversation. He's from England, younger than me I, and very smart.[younger than I is correct because the use of "is" calls for a subject pronoun (I). Think of it as, "He is younger than I am." However, "me" is very commonly used in this situation in conversation, and probably in informal writing.] Is he handsome? Yes, he is. The first meeting was pretty good. We also laughed a lot. He's a well good mix of serious and funny. We met again 2 weeks ago and I don't know why, but then he disappear for a while. I'm not interesting in nothing anything [This one is important, no double negatives ("not" and "nothing") in English like there are in Italian.] else that is not correlated [instead of "correlated" you could say "related to"] with my English improvement, so I didn't care. On Friday, he called me and write wrote me as that he may never have a possibility to see me again. It was his birthday and he invited me for a drink with a few friends. We spent a beautiful time together drinking, speaking, dancing and... At the end he disappeared again. another time. I don't want to call him. He knows how can he find me. But the problem is not him, it is the wasting of time. I don't like to change my schedule every time. I take seriously English, and I need a partner for conversations. I have to pass get over this and find someone who is really interesting in learning languages. I will find this person!