Quý Trần
Encourage children to read more. Reading is a vital part of life for thousands of years throughout the human civilization. In most countries, children are encouraged to read at a very young age. Because of this extent, I believe we should support kids to enhance learning through reading by two main reasons of developing skills and knowledge. Reading is important because it helps children to promote all their skills both in school and social life. Since children learn good things such as cultures, ethics and soft-skills taught from good books, they know how to behave kindly with others in community and find nice solutions for hard problems. As a typical instance, a Confucian child who was educated to read books at the early time will become gentle and well-behaved in communication and reaction. This is one of two main motives that make reading appreciated when we encourage our children to read more. Another reason reading benefits our kids is due to providing knowledge of all subjects they love to learn. Every field of education is always available for any studies from basis to advance from an endless source of information in books or some other certain reading materials like newspapers, magazines or internet. For example, besides lessions given in class, children can search more to understand what they do not know clearly or they can learn to sing, dance, play guitar or whatever they feel interested in that schools do not teach kids inspite of their interest. In summary, reading is essential because it teaches kids important parts of life including skills and knowledge. Therefore, I strongly believe that we should encourage children to read more for their development. As a result, parents should support their kids to make a good habit of reading at the young age so that they can become good citizens and find themselves own talents and passions in the future.