lorenzo
Ensenada : a great place for bykers I have been in Ensenada for a year and half. It is a small and relax town. Its economy focus on tourism and fishing. Always I have been watching people riding their bikes. But I havent take a shoot about riding, but when I decide to loose weight. So I thought bike was one great option because I could ride from my home to work. so at the same time I save money and time. The first day I went to work in bike, it was horrible, at the half of the way, I thought I was making a mistake, it was too hard, because Ensenada has a lot of ups and downs streets. But I kept doing it, and now, I like to climb up streets. Im becoming a better bike. who else likes to ride?
1

Ensenada : a great place for cyclists (Bikers is a word, but refers to people who ride motorbikes)

I have been in Ensenada for a year and half. It is a small and relaxing town. It's economy is focused on tourism and fishing. Always I have been watching Often I have watched people riding their bikes but I have never had a go myself take a shoot about , but then I decided to lose weight. So I thought bike cycling was one a great option because I could ride from my home to work, so at the same time I could save money and time. The first day I went to work in by bike it was horrible. at the Halfway there of the way I thought I was making a mistake and it was too hard, because Ensenada has a lots of ups and downs streets. But I kept doing it, and now, I like to climb up streets on my bike. I'm becoming a better bike rider, who else likes to ride?