Ronal D
Early I can remember when he asked me to work in his company. He explained me about the job and what happened if i didn't take the job. I knew I would'nt like this job but I am fine with that. Suddenly yesterday,I got a message from my boss. I felt suprised because of his message. I am intending to resign my job at january 2015 and you know the plan isn't going straight. It seems he's fired me next month. I really don't like his message but what else I can do? I only say yes whatever he says to me even though he's wrong but you know the rules of boss right? 1. Boss is always right. 2. If boss is wrong, get back to rule number one. I can't believe it's early than I thought. It just sucks if you have this kind of boss and I hope I will get something better in the future.

Early

I can remember when he asked me to work in his company. He explained to me about the job and what would happened if i didn't take the job. I knew I wouldn't like this job but I am fine with that.
Suddenly yesterday, I got a message from my boss. I felt suprised because of his message. I am intending to resign my job in January 2015, but this plan isn't going to happen. It seems he's going to fire me next month. I really don't like his message but what else can I do? I only say yes to whatever he says to me even though he's wrong. But you know the rules of boss, right?
1. The boss is always right.
2. If the boss is wrong, get back to rule number one.
I can't believe it's earlier than I thought.
It just sucks if you have this kind of boss and I hope I will get something better in the future.