Agnes
Some basic pronounciation rules There are words in French that are pronounced the exact same way but are different, and to distinguish this difference there will be a consonant at the end. There are a number of consonants that are not pronounced at the end of the word, for ex. d and t. ex. boulevard, client. (these are also cognates). "ti" in the middle of a word is typically pronounced "seeon" I also learned: quel est votre métier - what is your profession je travaille de temps en temps - I work from time to time (ocassionally) je suis née en pologne - I was born in Poland polonais - Polish je suis en train d’apprendre le français - j’ai visité les musées - i visited museums la première fois - first la deuxième fois - second
I'd love to learn French some day,but I think I will never learn it.It seems very difficult.

Some basic pronounciation rules

There are words in French that are pronounced the exact same way but are different, and to distinguish this difference there will be a consonant at the end. There are a number of consonants that are not pronounced at the end of the word, for ex. d and t. ex. boulevard, client. (these are also cognates).

"ti" in the middle of a word is typically pronounced "see"

I also learned:
quel est votre métier - what is your profession
je travaille de temps en temps - I work from time to time (ocassionally)
je suis née en pologne - I was born in Poland
polonais - Polish
je suis en train d’apprendre le français -
j’ai visité les musées - i visited museums
la première fois - first
la deuxième fois - second