Karen
English learning and practice Today is a sunny day, I have several emails need to be translated. Quickly glanced at the content, they are all technical questions. I feel it is easy to translate English into Chinese, but from Chinese to English it is a challenge for me. And I have no choice. English learning is a slow procedure, it need continuous practice. If I had not use English for a period time, I can feel my English level come down,including spoken English and written English. I don't know whether you have this feeling.

English learning and practice

Today is a sunny day, and [1] I have several emails which need to be translated. Quickly glanced glancing at the content, they are all technical questions. I feel it is easy to translate English into Chinese, but from Chinese to English it is a challenge for me. And Yet I have no choice. English learning is a slow procedure process, and it needs continuous practice. If I had have not used English for a period of time, I can feel my English level come down weaken, including spoken English and written English. I don't know whether you have this feeling.

----

[1] If you join two clauses that can work as separate sentences, you need a conjunction (such as 'and', 'but', or 'if').  Consider these two sentences:

"Today is a sunny day. I have several emails which need to be translated."

Because these two clauses work as separate sentences, you need a conjunction to join them.

"Today is a sunny day, and I have several emails which need to be translated."

"Today is a sunny day, however I have several emails which need to be translated."

English Learning and Practice

Today is a sunny day, I have several emails that need to be translated. I quickly glanced at their contents, they are all technical questions. I feel it is easy to translate English into Chinese; but from Chinese to English, it is a challenge for me. And I have no choice. English learning is a long process, it needs continuous practice. If I had not used English for a long period of time, I could feel my English level come down, including spoken English and written English. I don't know whether you have this feeling.

English learning and practice

Today is a sunny day. I have several emails that need to be translated. I quickly glanced at the content: they are all technical questions. I feel it is easy to translate English into Chinese, but translating Chinese into English it is a challenge for me. But I have no choice. English learning is a slow procedure: it needs continuous practice. If I do not use English for a period of time, I can feel my English level come down, including spoken English and written English. I don't know whether you have this feeling.

Very good! Everything you said is easily understandable- you just have some minor grammar mistakes. Good luck with your English studies!