lovelykikind10
diary l am going to keep diary on Italki~ School life so not as easy as others' told。 l have a lots homework and students work. Doing something is belonging the university association。 Teacher ask me help him do paper work~ Help other party member to fill out paper work ~ Doing questionnaire for local tourist administration~ Doing part-time job as a ritual girl Work for classmates,a lot of chores. Perpare presentation for class Looking books for the professional certificate exam~CET6 exam ~ finally exam also coming all of the things take me much time. l can't help eating to get weight once l got pressure. Three things end at thiss week ~~ l get a little feelings like lose job and nothing can do~ why would l have this feelings? l want make my life colorful
1

diary

l am going to keep a diary on Italki~
School life so not so as easy as others' have told。
l have a lots of homework and students work activities, most of which Doing something is belonging to the university association。
A teacher asked me to help him do paper work~
I need to help other party members to fill out paper work, including answering Doing questionnaires for local tourist administration~
Doing I have a part-time job as a ritual girl, Work for projects with classmates to complete, and a lot of chores.
I still need to prepare a presentation for class, studying Looking books for the professional certificate exam (CET6 exam), and prepare for finally exam also coming
All of these things take me so much time.
l can't help eating to get weight once l got pressure.  The stress I feel causes me to eat too much. I'm starting to gain weight.
Three things end at thiss week ~~ l get a little feelings like lose job and nothing can do~
why would l have this feelings? Soon, my to-do list will lesson, and I will feel like I did when my last boss fired me and suddenly I had no where to go during the day.  

l want make my life colorful