May Luo
Description on a favorite piece I have a favorite painting named "The Incredulity of Saint Thomas" by Caravaggio. In the painting, Thomas looks surprised when Jesus guides his finger to his belly, into a wound. It seems to me that Jesus has persuaded Thomas into believing by letting Thomas really touching his pain. I know little about religious stories,but I think this painting is so powerful that it invokes a deep feeling that is beyond word.
1

Description on of a favorite piece

I have a favorite painting named "The Incredulity of Saint Thomas" by Caravaggio.
In the painting, Thomas looks surprised when Jesus guides his finger to his belly, into a wound [1].
It seems to me that Jesus has persuaded Thomas into believing by letting Thomas Jesus [2] really touching his pain.
I know little about religious stories, but I think this painting is so powerful that it invokes a deep feeling that is beyond words.

----

[1] In terms of grammar, this sentence is fine.  However, because you have mentioned two men (Thomas and Jesus), the repeated use of the pronoun 'his' is ambiguous.  If you had not shown the painting, the reader would not know whose finger went to whose belly.  For this reason, the following sentence may be clearer:

"In the painting, Thomas looks surprised when Jesus guides his finger into a wound on Thomas's belly."

[2] I am presuming you wrote the wrong name here.  Otherwise, I don't understand the sentence.

This is a well-written piece.  Good job!

1

I am very sorry.  I completely misinterpreted the painting.  I thought Thomas was the man in the white shawl, and Jesus was the man in red.  (Because I thought Jesus was healing the wound in Thomas.)  Allow me to provide new corrections, and I hope my earlier corrections did not confuse you.

Description on of a favorite piece

In the painting, Thomas looks surprised when Jesus guides his Thomas's [1] finger to his belly, into a wound.
It seems to me that Jesus has persuaded Thomas into believing by letting Thomas really touching his pain.

----

[1] The repeated use of the pronoun 'his' is ambiguous.