Elena
Mind-shifting Everest swim I've watched a video about the Everest swim that taught Lewis Pugh to approach swimming differently. One day Lewis Pugh decided to do the swim at 5300 meters above sea level. He went to Mt. Everest- the highest mountain in this Earth. When you are walking up the Mountain to attempt doing smth that no human has ever done before, you feel it's difficult and also you realize very clearly that nature is far more poweful when you are. He failed in his first attempt to swim across the lake underneath Mt. Everest, because he started to swim very quickly and he couldn't carry on - he had a huge problems on his hands. After his first attempt he took some time to rest and think about what had gone wrong there. He considered the situation with his team and they gave him an advice to try swimming as slow as possible instead of swimming fast. So he tried to forget all things that he had learned in the past 23 years of swimming and he went back up to the Mountain and he did swim across the lake. He learned a very important lessons there on Mt. Everest. The first is that just because something has worked in the past so well, doesn't mean it is going to work in the future. So for successfully completing the task he is always trying to think profoundly and put his mind to it, before approaching the problem. The second lesson is that you should be flexible in your relationship with nature. You should change in your relationship to enviroment to ensure that our children will live in a safe World.
1

Mind-shifting Attitude changing Everest swim

I've watched a video about the Everest swim that taught Lewis Pugh to approach swimming differently.
One day Lewis Pugh decided to do the a swim at 5300 meters above sea level. He went to Mt. Everest- the highest mountain in this on the Earth. When you are walking up the Mountain to attempt doing smth something that no human has ever done before, you feel it's difficult and also you realize very clearly that nature is far more poweful when than you are.
He failed in his first attempt to swim across the lake underneath on Mt. Everest, because he started to swim very quickly and he couldn't carry on - he had a huge problems on his hands.
After his first attempt he took some time to rest and think about what had gone wrong there. He considered the situation with his team and they gave him an advice advised him to try swimming as slow as possible instead of swimming fast.
So he tried to forget the all things that he had learned in the past 23 years of swimming and he went back up to the Mountain and he did managed to swim across the lake.
He learned a very important lessons there on Mt. Everest. The first is that just because something has worked in the past so well, it doesn't mean it is going to work in the future. So for successfully completing the task he is always trying always tries to think profoundly and put his mind to it, before approaching the problem. The second lesson is that you should be flexible in your relationship with nature. You should change in your relationship to with the enviroment to ensure that our children will live in a safe World.

An Attitude Changing Swim on Mt. Everest 

I've recently watched a video about the Everest swim that taught Lewis Pugh to approach swimming differently.

One day Lewis Pugh decided to do the a swim at 5,300 meters above sea level. He went to Mt. Everest, the highest mountain on the Earth or "in the world". When you are walking up the mountain to attempt something that no human has ever done before, you feel like it's difficult and also   you also realize very clearly that nature is far more poweful than you are.

He failed at his first attempt to swim across the lake on Mt. Everest, because he started to swim very quickly and he couldn't carry on - he had   a   huge problems with his hands.

After his first attempt, he took some time to rest and think about what had gone wrong there. He considered the situation with his team and they gave him an advice advised him to try swimming as slow as possible instead of swimming fast. Or you can say "and they gave him some advise. They told him to try swimming as slow as possible across the lake instead."

So he tried to forget all of the things that he had learned in the past 23 years of swimming and he went back up to the mountain and he managed to swim across the lake. or "and using their advise, he swam across the lake without a problem."

He learned two very important lessons there on Mt. Everest that day. The first is that just because something has worked in the past so well, it doesn't mean it is going to work in the future. Since he successfully completed the task, he has always tried to think profoundly and he has thought long and hard put his mind to it, before approaching any problem. The second lesson is that you should be flexible in your relationship with nature. You should change  in   your relationship with the enviroment to ensure that your children will live in a safe world.