Faith
My birthday Yesterday was my birthday, without the notification from Facebook, nobody knew about it. The only two peoples who knew it was my birthday were my aunt and my sister. My aunt wished me on we chat and my sister sent a cake to me. After blowing the candle, I took a family photo with my sister and my parents. It was a quite birthday for me. One year ago, I went to New Zealand on the day before my birthday. I wanted to celebrate my birthday oversea, but since I was a new comer, I did not know many friends yet, I only got a cupcake from my landlord. My wish for my birthday was I hoped that I could become a more mature person and I would improve my English.
2

My birthday

Yesterday (it) was my birthday, without the notification from Facebook, nobody knew about it. The only two peoples who knew it was my birthday (<em>not incorrect to say this, but you don't need it as</em> <em>you have already referred to your birthday</em>) were my aunt and my sister. My aunt wished me Happy Birthday on we chat and my sister sent a cake to me. After blowing out the candle, I took a family photo with my sister and my parents. It was a quite birthday for me.

One year ago(Last year <em>sounds better</em>), I went to New Zealand on the day before my birthday. I wanted to celebrate my birthday overseas, but since I was a newcomer, I did not know many friends yet, (I hadn't  made many friends yet) so I only got a cupcake from my landlord.

My wish for my birthday is was that I can become a more mature person (I hoped that I could become a more mature person) and that I will would improve my English.

Congratulations on another birthday.