Holly
Every Cloud has A Silver Lining Once ever I watched a movie because of a hollywood movie star named Jennifer Lawrence who also was born in 1990 gave me a deep impression. But at first ,I just downloaded it ,then do something else instead .Maybe this movie's name is so abstract which makes me couldn't understand for the first sight . However ,I opened it at last and found it was so difficult to find the core of the matter,but according to my superficial understanding ,I surmerized that was a couple of guy whose spirit have someting wrong met ,they attack each other at first ,but the ending is they fall in love with each other ,as drama as that disease of their spirit are both cured. Today ,I see this sentence again,although just one sentence except the movie, I do not know the meaning always .it says "童鞋们,我也没这么强大,只是在努力,别对自己太苛刻,但也别总给自己偷懒和怠惰机会,every cloud has a silver lining",as this moment ,I know that means,it was hope that is always exsits if you work hard . So work hard ,maybe you can find another person who also works hard ,then you "two who are something wrong "get together .--------From Movie Every Cloud has A Silver Lining.