Tina
My favorite TV program I want to talk about ProjectRunWay, it's a American realist television about design. if you are interest in fashion and design, you should see it!! this program has folded for 10 years, Each season it will invited 15 to 18 designers who have design dream and want to run their own workshop, competing with each other to win the final prize---10 million dollars. famous model Heidi Klum as host in this show, and it also invited designer Zac Posen, editor Nina Garcia and a celebrity to be judges. These designers would got a lot of challenges, each episode has different subject( or topic is better?i don't know...)such as using unconventional material, like football, box ect, to make clothes, or Tim will provide a topic with them, changing style for strangers, making doll gown for graduates and customizing dress for a brand, but every challenges have time limitation. What impressed me is Season 4, my favorite designer is Christian who is the winner of that season, he is cutie and he was always said "so fierce", I'm shocked by his style which is retro and gorgeous. After watching this program for a while, I even thought to design many kinds of dress, that's amazing.