Elisa
Daily Post: Watching movies Today I spend my pleasure time by watching movies. I seldom watch movies because I prefer reading to watching movies. I watch 2 movies and they are an old movies. Maybe you've watched Hulk and The incredible hulk :) I haven't watched them so I watch them all though they are kind of old films. I find it very interesting to watch the film because of the tools and technologies in those films. The tools and the technologies are old and out of dated. I can see huge box as computers and they still use old phones. It's fun to know that our technologies are much better today. After all, I do enjoy my watching time. Maybe I should do it when I have free time.
1

Daily Post: Watching movies

Today I will spend my pleasure time by watching movies. I seldom watch movies because I prefer reading to watching movies. I will watch 2 movies and they are an old movies. Maybe you've watched Hulk and The incredible hulk? :) I haven't watched them so I will watch them all though they are kind of old films. I find it very interesting to watch the film because of the tools and technologies in those films. The tools and the technologies are old and out of dated. I can see huge boxes as computers and they still use old phones. It's fun to know that our technologies are much better today. After all, I do enjoy my watching time. Maybe I should do it when I have free time.

Great story! I understood everything, keep up the good work!~Ian