Manuela
young and old people Nowadays, several scientists are trying to clarify the relationship between old and young people mainly because time are changing and new generations are modifying their behaviours, appearing more powerful and influential. The first reason of this attitude could be explained by the potential of mass media. Today young people have the opportunity to expand their knowledge by using Internet technology, which sometimes represents the “higher teacher”: on the one hand this early generation of Internet users can learn a lot, but on the other hand social media and Internet could have a bad, giving them negative values. Secondly, another explanation might be the different structure of modern family. In our modern society it is not difficult to find stepfamilies, in which sometimes could miss an indispensable educational model for teenagers. This could lead to These features could have a bad effect on the relation between young and bad people. First of all, teenagers think they don’t need any control and they can manage independently their lives. Also they are convinced that what a older person says is rarely very important and useful. This thinking results in a lack of respect for old people, which are mistreated too badly in different occasions.
1

young and old people

Nowadays, several scientists are trying to clarify the relationship between old and young people mainly because times are changing and new generations are modifying their behaviours, appearing more powerful and influential.
The first reason of this attitude could be explained by the potential of mass media. Today young people have the opportunity to expand their knowledge by using Internet technology, which sometimes represents the “higher teacher”: on the one hand this early generation of Internet users can learn a lot, but on the other hand social media and the Internet could have a bad  (You could put, something wrong or something like that here), giving them negative values.
Secondly, another explanation might be the different structure of modern familyies. In our modern society it is not difficult to find stepfamilies, in which sometimes could miss an indispensable educational model for teenagers. This could lead to
These features could have a bad effect on the relation between young and bad people.
First of all, teenagers think they don’t need any control and they can manage independently their lives independently. Also they are convinced that what an older person says is rarely very important and useful. This thinking results in a lack of respect for old people, which are mistreated toovery badly in different occasions.

Overall, this is very good! I understood everything! Some things to note are that just some of the words didn't make sense where they were, but completley understandable. Keep it up! ~Ian