LeoAllegro
Calandrino and the pig. The part two Calandrino was a bit greeding and he was gald to drink without paying. He drunk all long and became to home late. He even didn't close the door. Later the friends and the lawyer had taken some instruments and went to Calandrino. They took the carcas away. In the next worning Calandrino woke up, he was a bit ill and went for a walk. Suddenly he noticed that the door was opened. There wasn't the carcas of the pig. Calandrino was amazed. Someone had stole it. We went to ask neirhbors whether someone had seen a thief. When he had came to the house of the lawyer and had told the friends about the theft. They laughed and told him that he was cunning. He had done all owing to their advice and then he even could pretend he was innocent. Calandrino was very sad and a frind told him he knew a method to find a thief, but Calandrino hasd to give some money to make all arrangemens. Calandrino gave him the necessaru sum. The man went to Florence and had some coockies done, but he had ordered to cook two cookies with bitter aloe. Also he bought a bottle of exepnsive vine. When he came back he tolt Calandrino to invite all neighbours to his house. When all guests had met, he told that he knew a method to find a thief - who take a cookie, but cannot eat it, because it wil be too bitter, this man is the thief. The friends started to give cookies out. But when Calandrino had came they gave him a bitter one. He tryed to manage to eat it, but he couldn't and he spitted it out. All people werw alarmed, then the freind gave Calandrino the second bitter cookie. The situation was repeated. The guests pissed off and went away. The freinds pretended to be amused and told Calandrino offensively that he could have confessed at least the best freinds.They gone. And Marcovaldo had remained, spiting and thinking what he would tell to the wife.